Discover the apps for cryptocurrencies which are necessary to have good control, trading and managing with your iPhone. Today i am presenting to you the 5 best apps to manage Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on iPhone
Coinbase is one of the most popular cryptocurrency portfolios in the world. The company started in 2012 and soon it has become one of the most important crypto exchanges. It has really interesting functions to review in real time the value of cryptocurrencies, very high security measures, price notifications and much more.
- The vast majority of digital assets are stored in secure offline storage.
- The digital currency stored in the Coinbase servers is covered by an insurance policy.
Blockchain operates in more than 140 countries and processes more than 160,000 transactions throughout each day . Its application is safe, full of features, very intuitive and easy to use.
- Supported by one of the most trusted companies in the Bitcoin community.
- Send / receive Bitcoins through your browser or mobile phone.
- It is a hybrid Portfolio: the company stores your wallet online, but does not have access to your private keys.
Copay allows users to easily manage multiple Bitcoin and cryptocurrency portfoliosfrom one place. It is available on iOS, Android, Windows, macOS and Chrome OS.
- Copay is linked to Bitpay, one of the largest Bitcoin commercial facilitators.
- Multi-signature open source wallet.
- Sufficiently simple for entry-level users
The sending of bitcoins can be done through a long address or a QR code, and the user can include a note if he wishes.
One of the cryptocurrency management applications that offers the most privacy is Airbitz. This portfolio for iOS is different because it encrypts the data in such a way that neither Airbitz could access it .
- Decentralized server architecture. The wallets work even if the Airbitz servers are inactive.
- Supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to transfer funds instead of scanning QR codes
- Simple account creation with just a login and password
- Automatic wallet encryption, backup and synchronization of multiple devices.
- Multiple purses per account with simple wallet names defined by the user (ie “Holiday Fund”).
- Integration with the Airbitz business directory
And we finalized the list with Bread, an application designed with minimalism and simplicity that brings a modern vision to the traditional cryptocurrency portfoliosfor Apple’s iOS operating system. You can send and receive Bitcoin with a few taps on the screen, manage your cryptocurrencies, know their real value and much more.
- Send and receive bitcoin payments in seconds, online or in person.
- Payments with a button for merchants and websites that accept bitcoins.
- Store your bitcoin securely using built-in hardware encryption.
- The simple recovery phrase allows you to recover funds when your device is lost or broken.
- Bitcoin direct network client.
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.